Why do you need an online store?
Indeed, why do you need an online store? Maybe it's a fad, it's a new trade direction? This is just one additional tool for successful business. Why not to expand your sales channels in this way? After all, having launched an online store you decide many tasks simultaneously:
– create an online storefront, where a buyer could see a range of your products (and it therefore encourages clients to buy from you); – create a database of potential customers who would like to get your product; – you “sleep” but the shop works ALWAYS (morning, day, night, holidays) and it can familiarize the future client with the product, price, equipment, etc. It is a businessman's dream – a shop that works all the time! And you do not have to pay for heating, electricity, water, rent – i.e. all the payments that will be mercilessly absorb your profits; – you may reduce store staff – why to pay to shop assistants if all their functions shall be performed by online store – shows the product, inform about the price, take the order; – you get a chance to be more competitive among same shops as you can provide additional convenience for the customer service (continuous, informative, fast);
Online Store Personnel
For successful operation of your Online store it is desirable to have minimum staff for the first start:
1. Store management Administrator – Store manager – performs the following functions:
• orders products – communication with dealers.
• Customer Support – answers the phone (landline or mobile phone that allows you to not get attached to a single point), e-mail, ICQ, Skype
• organizes the delivery of products (himself or hires a regional carrier)
• processes the order, supports clients, acts as an accountant (payments control).
Delivery of products – if your shop is still small, the number of orders is minimal – so you can perform this function yourself. Or the other variant – if you do not want to go with the goods to the customer – you can either invite the customer to receive the goods at your office/ warehouse or hire a driver. Usually small shops make an agreement with reliable taxi drivers who for additional payment will deliver the right product and get the money from the client. You save: permanent driver salary, car repairs, depreciation and amortization. It is optimal for a small number of daily orders. Later, if the quantity of your orders will increase – you can always hire a permanent driver.
Item Details – the cornerstone of any order
Make the buyer wants to buy your product! How to do it? Very simple! High-quality, detailed description of the goods (goods with photos of all the sides, product specifications, brands) – that's the basic recipe of successful sales. If you have a site of 300-500 positions in general price list, so only an expert can understand what hides behind a set of letters and numbers. More product photos, more descriptions of goods – because a buyer does not see the product and holds it in his hands. He is afraid, he does not know, he doubts. The more information you can give – the more chances you will receive your order.
Each product in any online store must contain:
• Photos of the goods (front view, side view, rear view, packaging, video)
• A description of the technical characteristics of the product
• Weight, size (typically used for courier services to calculate the shipping prices)
• Product Manufacturer Website
• Product Brand
• Product category
• Ordering code – a unique product code, which is on your website.
What do you need to start your E-shop?
1. Dedicated Internet channel – allows you to receive orders on-line, customer support via the Web (e-mail, ICQ other forms of communications). 2. Premises for warehouse – office (the place where your office is located, the warehouse where goods are stored) is the address where you can give the paid product to the customer in case of “self-delivery”. 3. Staff (salaries for administrator, driver, storekeeper, masters), i.e. all the people who will ensure your work. 4. Internet Hosting which is a special computer that will be on the Internet, it will run your online shop (software). 5. Domain name – easy to use, bright name that will be easy to remember.
Which domain is better to register?
We recommend you top-level domains: com, info, net. First they have to be written and remembered less. Secondly, they should sound impressive. For example, the domain.com means commercial.
What you need, it's enthusiasm and patience. In order to earn on the Internet, you need a lot of work. If earning money in the network would be simple, then this would be involved in all and sundry. Be prepared for the fact that the orders themselves will not immediately appear, that it will take time for the search engines to index your site, you may have dissatisfied customers, and the delivery may not be so simple and so on. But all of this is the production issues, which if you wish you will always solve. Start small and keep a good pace. To start online store is only the first step to earning online!